- The 9-week program introduces trailblazers to nine of Oahu’s most scenic and runnable mountain and shoreline trails (see schedule below).
- Basic skills are taught the first three (weekends), culminating with a potluck brunch after the Aiea Trail run.
- Subsequent workouts build muscle power and stamina for the BC Endurance 10K-to-marathon training beginning in August.
- The Drop-In Fee is $15 per workout session. All are welcome.
On Being Prepared (for trails):
- Need to Have. 1. Cell phone (for maps, compass); 2. Comfortable shoes (willing to get dirty), 3. Comfortable clothes (layered for weather).
- Should have by your second workout: 1. Sm water bottle (carried in hands-free holder); 2. Fanny pack (valuables, liquid spray insect repelant); 3. Leggings (protect against weeds and grass); 4. Gloves (light weight, carry in fanny pack).
- Nice to have: 1. Spirit of adventure; 2. Willingness to work as a team. 3. Willingness to master necessary trail-related survival skills.
Nine consecutive Saturday morning runs are scheduled (see below), starting June 3, 2023, and ending July 29, 2023.
June 3 – Round Top
June 10 – Tantalus (Puu Ohia)
June 17 – Aiea Loop
June 24 – Round Top (Moleka/Manoa Cliffs)
July 1 – Koko Head (above Hanauma Bay, not the one w/stairs)
July 8 – Kuliou’ou
July 15 – Maunawili from Pali Hwy
July 22 – Mokuleia/Kaena Point
July 29 – Maunawili from Waimanalo
Full payment of $150 is due before the start of the first week of workouts. If you drop out before the end of the 2-week enrollment period (six workouts), we will keep the $50 non-refundable deposit and refund you $100.
Fill out the pre-program questionnaire to provide information about yourself and your qualifications to do this excellent training program.
Start Your Lifetime Health and Fitness Transformation.
Click the "Get Started" button and tell us about your fitness goals and interests. You will be added to our user list with access to the BC Endurance members-only website.