The Program – Nine-weeks beginning October 3, 2022
This Triathlon program prepares intermediate swimmers, bikers, and runners for three low-key race events on Oahu in the late autumn:
- Guess-Your-Time–Swim, October 9, 2022.
- Turtle Bay Sprint Triathlon, November 23, 2022.
- Magic Island Christmas Biathlon, December 3, 2022.
- All ability levels (slow-to-fast) are welcome.
- Get in shape for open water swimming, competitive biking, and sprint-triathlon running.
- Use the program to build your skills and ability for the coming year.
Schedule – Three program workouts per week (27 in Total)
- Mondays. Kaimana Beach (Waikiki) 5:00 p.m. Long swim or swim-run.
- Thursdays. Lagoon Drive 5:00 p.m. Bike workout and short run.
- Saturdays. Kaimana Beach 8:00 a.m. Long swim, long bike, and short run.
Flat rate of $200. Come once, twice, or three times a week. Participate in swim only or all three disciplines.
Fill out the pre-program questionnaire to provide information about yourself and your qualifications to do this excellent training program.
Tuition Costs and Pay Buttons
Kaya and Brian after their post-swim-training meeting and lunch
Start Your Lifetime Health and Fitness Transformation.
Click the "Get Started" button and tell us about your fitness goals and interests. You will be added to our user list with access to the BC Endurance members-only website.